TSC Truck


January 30,2019

Tips for farmers buying a semitired of

Many local farmers are tired of paying grain hauling services and are buying there own rigs. Here are some recourses to help get you started.

Motor Vehicle Rules for Illinois Farmers

The Fence Post article

Are You Tax Exempt???

Signed RUT-7, CRT-61, and ST-587 forms are required to receive these exemptions. To learn more check out Common Sales Tax Exemptions from the Illinois Department of Revenue. Or contact us on what we require for tax exemptions.

Please reload

Our Services

- Tires & Brakes

- Alignments

- Oil change

- Breakdown Services

- Electronic Diagnosis


Shop Mon - Fri: 6am - Midnight

Office Mon - Fri: 7am - 4pm

Test Lane Mon - Fri: 8am - 4pm

Sat & Sun: Closed

Contact Us

1020 N. Center St.

Forrest, IL 61741

Office: (815) 657-8400

Fax: (815) 692-8284

E-Mail: sales@tsctruck.com 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Proudly created with Wix.com